For three days, June 5-7, 2012, the University of Massachusetts Amherst will host The National Conference on Engineering and Ecohydrology for Fish Passage (Fish Passage 2012). Located in the scenic Connecticut River Valley of Western Massachusetts, the pastoral Amherst campus is an attractive location for this important national forum.
Attendees of Fish Passage 2012 will include practicing civil engineers, field biologists, utility managers, dam owners, researchers, administrators from multiple federal and state agencies, and representatives from major environmental non-governmental organizations and tribal organizations. Many of these professionals are decision-makers who will look forward to meeting informally with exhibitors to learn about the latest products and technology. With an anticipated attendance of over 300 people, highlighting your company as an exhibitor is a sales opportunity you don’t want to miss!
Exhibitors and Sponsors at Fish Passage 2012 will have full access to attendees in multiple venues, including the social hour and poster session. Exhibitors are also invited to join attendees during continental breakfasts and catered breaks. The exhibit area is located in the center of conference activity to assure maximum contact and exposure with interested conference participants and potential customers.
The details of your registration as an Exhibitor or Sponsor includes:
Booth Space Rental Includes:
- 8' by 10' booth space with side and backdrop curtains
- 2' by 6' table with table cloth and two chairs
- One conference registration
- Email list of conference attendees
- Continental breakfast and coffee breaks
- Electrical power outlet
- Organization listing in the conference program brochure
- Organization listing and link on the conference website
To confirm your registration as an Exhibitor, click on Registration on menu to the left of this page.
Mailing Exhibits to UMass
If you need to send your exhibit prior to your arrival, Exhibitors can pre-ship any boxes to UMass Conferences Services, if prepaid, no more than 3 days prior to the start of the event, and it will be placed in storage. The shipping address is as follows:
UMass Conference Services
Campus Center Receiving
Fish Passage 2012
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003
Attention: Brittney Piccirilli, CS# 12-175
Set-Up and Take-Down
- Exhibitors will be able to setup at their booth the morning of June 5th.
- Exhibitors will have until the close of business on June 7th to take down their materials.
- The posting of materials on walls, ceilings or doors by any method is
- All electrical equipment, wiring and lights must be approved by UMass
Conference Services. Exhibitors must supply their own equipment.
- UMass Conferences Services will not assume responsibility for the
safety of any exhibits against damage or loss by fire, theft or by other
-At the completion of the exhibition, exhibitors are responsible for
packing, labeling, addressing and making pick up arrangements for any
boxes they wish to ship back. Any boxes not properly packaged or labeled
will not be shipped. Any exhibitor looking to ship back, may leave their
box with pre-paid shipping return label at their booth and it will be
collected and brought back to the Campus Center Receiving for UPS or
FedEx to pick up.